Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Unique Bag

According to me,
this bag is stellar. My friend Gina found it in Panama. It's made of plastic bags. It's pretty big and has a long strap (messenger style). Eco friendly and super cute? I think it's a keeper.


Today I wore navy shorts, a plain white T, silver flats, and my white fossil watch. Simple, but I felt so good in it. I didn't get a good picture of it though. The shorts and shirt were from Target, and the shoes were from Payless. It was really comfortable for a hot day. The watch made the outfit!

2 comments:

  1. such a cute baaag, colors are perfect for the season
    payless is soo unexpected gold mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag is such an amazing idea! sustainability all the way. xo

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...