Thursday, June 3, 2010

Isaac Mizrahi Spring 2010 RTW







According to me,
Isaac Mizrahi designs beautiful clothes. I love the pieces in this collection because of the muted colors and soft textures. They look like they would have such movement. The skirts are awesome, all of them. I wish I could own one! I also love the bags. I saw one like that at a vintage shop a while back, I wish I would have bought it (I was short on money at the time haha). The hats are really neat too. I've been wanting a good hat for the summer, and I think that's the type I'll be on the lookout for.

IMGS: Style.com

3 comments:

  1. The skirt on the 2nd model is perfect, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this!

    Danielle

    http://deardanyell.blogspot.com/

    Follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection. The second dress is awesome!
    If you want why don't you visit my blog?
    Sara C.

    http://styleyoustylemestylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...