Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boyfriend Button Down

According to me,
I need one of these. I could either by one, or steal one from my dad or boyfriend. Wearing a button down over a tank top with a pair of jeans shorts is a great summer look. Also, if you wear it as a dress (make sure it's long enough!) with a big belt to define your waist and a pair of chunky boots it could be a great date look. I'm a fan of the blue tones, personally, with brown belts/boots/jewelry. I need to get one!

IMGS: Lulus.com (1st) Delias.com (2nd) Ae.com (3rd)

2 comments:

  1. I often borrow my boyfriend's white button-downs and pair it with some funky accessories. You can never go wrong with this look!

    xoxo.
    www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...