Sunday, June 27, 2010

Outfit Alert

According to me,
it's time for a new outfit. I love dresses. Always have, always will. They're just so comfortable. And not to mention, flattering. I'm always on the lookout for a cute new dress. This blue one from Forever 21 is gorgeous! I love the neck! The sleeves are awesome too, you have to love a dress with sleeves. I paired it with these shoes because I have always wanted a pair of booties. The wedge gives it a cool edge. I like the bracelets with this because they have a clean and polished look, just like the dress. Also, if you paired this dress with gladiator sandals it would look really neat. All the straps in the shoes would go well with the neck design.

IMGS: Forever21.com

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress, the pattern around the top is gorgeous.

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are amazing...really like it

    http://adorableroxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...