Monday, June 14, 2010

Jason Wu Spring 2010 RTW





According to me,
I should have looked at Jason Wu'c collection sooner. I haven't really paid him attention before, but I'm glad I did today. These dresses, skirts, sweaters, and skirts are amazing. I love the collared shirts and blazers (I currently want one of both!). The belts and high waisted skirts are really neat. I love the patterns (especially the black and white dress). His colors are awesome too, the yellow is my favorite. This collection will definitely be inspiring some of my future outfits.

IMGS: Style.com

3 comments:

  1. Haven't seen too much of his clothes but will take a good look now. Love the way you styled your friend in an earlier post. The look rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in his collection! Really beautiful skirts too. Thanks for the introduction! :D

    Love,
    Gets
    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...