Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Bronze

According to me,
nothing is better than being bronzed and beautiful in the summer. Sadly, I am not that. I spent the entire day at the beach yesterday (well, more like 5 hours), and I got some sun, but not as much as I would have liked due to sunscreen. Ah well. It's probably healthier to not get a load of sun.
This is my favorite makeup to wear during the summer. The sunburst duo from Clinique paired with black/brown eyeliner (also from Clinique) and Covergirl mascara. I don't like to fuss with foundation, blush, bronzer, or anything but eye makeup. Less is more in this heat!
Plus, here are my nails; I just painted them today. I am obsessed with this gold color. For fun, I added a pink stripe on my ring fingers.
What do you guys think? And what's your favorite summer makeup?

At the bottom is a picture of cheesecake I made the other day. I LOVE cheesecake, but it is so completely unhealthy. So I found a recipe for a low-carb cheesecake. Instead of using cream cheese, I used neufchatel cheese which has a lot less fat. I topped it with raspberries and sugar free caramel. Far from healthy? Yes. But a better alternative than regular cheesecake!




12 comments:

  1. I agree with less is more when it comes to the heat!

    Looking cute. :)

    shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with you, but my face has awful pigmentation so NEED foundation, your face is flawless, though. Love the look of that cheesecake, or as I say, cake of cheese x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cake looks amazing and i love the nailpolish!!!
    xoxoEvaaa

    http://thefashionfairytaleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nails!!!

    Kisses Anne

    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those nails! and that cheesecake looks delish! :)

    brittany
    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheese cakeeee!
    it really looks good.

    xxx
    chloé.
    oyshogirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cheesecake looks delicious! I love your eye makeup as well as those nails, girl! Thanks for sharing. xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. im starving right now and that cheesecake is practically taunting me :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree - minimal make up in the summer is a must. i usually dont bother with anything other than a little blush and a little mascara.

    if i'm going to be a work in the a/c all day i might put on a little more, but if i'm going to be outside, why bother? that's what sunglasses are for, haha.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the nails =)) nice blog! am a new follower here, check out my blog and follow me too if you like

    http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...