Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Indigo Hardware

According to me,
this belt, shorts, and the shirt? You've seen. I'm back to the trouble of not having a lot of options. But, looking into my closet, I realize that when it comes to fall, winter, and spring, I have a TON of options. But summer? Out of luck. I have two pairs of shorts that I like. I have probably three skirts that work well for daily wear. I have a lot of tank tops and t-shirts, but they aren't fun to wear all the time.
So, moral of the story, I end up wearing a skirt and a normal top most days. I play it up with different shoes and accessories, but I want more options!
I'm demanding, I know. Drama.

Top: Target
Shorts: Target
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil







7 comments:

  1. I love that color shirt on you! :D
    Yea...I feel like I can dress better in winter...all I have for summer is dresses because my skirts are too short for work without tights and I don't have any dressy shorts
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog,dear! wish you a nice day<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with this outfit! You've accessorized nicely too :)

    I'm probably the opposite actually. I find that spring and summer are the easiest seasons for me to dress for because I mostly have sleeveless dresses and skirts in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great white shorts, and love that bag!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fortunately you can do about a million things with a great pair of white shorts, so I think you aren't too bad off!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...