Friday, August 12, 2011

Blogger Feature: Chic on the Cheap

According to me,
Chic on the Cheap is one blog I look forward to visiting every day. She truly shows us fashionable and affordable outfits. I was lucky enough to get an interview with Lydia. So here are some questions I asked her and some of her favorite outfits.
I strongly suggest that you go visit her blog (click here to do so). You're in for a treat!



Hi, I'm Lydia from Chic on the Cheap. Somewhere between being a frugal, denim overalls loving teenager, and a not quite adult adult I became addicted to fashion. I love to have fun with my work wear, and I'm perpetually overdressed. Fortunately people have finally stopped with the most annoying question in the world "What are you so dressed up for?"!
1.       What inspired you to start your own fashion blog?
It was a purse. And a somewhat silly story that I had to tell about it, and I just had to let the whole world know.
2.       What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love that it gives me the motivation to do something creative each and every day. From choosing my clothes and creating my outfits, to taking the photos and then editing the photos, writing up the post -- it takes a lot of time, but I think it's important to keep the artistic part of my brain active.


3.       Who is your fashion icon?
I look up to anyone who is brave enough to do something new and bold, and still be chic. I follow a lot of fashion bloggers who are constantly inspiring me!
4.       What is your favorite blog to read? 
I can't really choose one single blog, but I like to read any blog who's author I've developed a relationship with, it's always more interesting when you feel like you really know the person.
And of course anyone who consistently has top notch photography - my eyes like to feast.


5.       What is your favorite current trend? 
Bright colors, piled on. I can't get enough of them during the summer!

6.       Who is your favorite designer?
I don't really have one (aren't I a horrible fashionista?)



7.       What is your favorite place to shop?
My favorite place to fantasy shop, or my favorite place to actually shop?
For reality, I'd have to say TJMaxx, I love my deals!

8.       What’s one trend you’d love to see make a reappearance? 
Haven't they all come back? There were definitely a few I wish hadn't! *cough*Harem Pants*cough*

4 comments:

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...