Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Purple Pearl

According to me,
although I'm on a tight budget, this headband was a good purchase. It was one of my new purchases (mentioned in this post) and it has served me well so far. I love the design of it, but what I really love is that it's loose and stays on my head! A lot of headbands either give me headaches or slip right off my head. I'm happy I've found the perfect one!
Today's outfit was meant to be as cool and comfortable as possible. My drive to work is around 40 minutes, and my car doesn't have air conditioning. So, dressing cool is a mandatory thing. Opening the windows really does nothing when it's so humid and hot out. But oh well, I'm just happy I have access to a car!
In regards to my recent announcement of putting myself on a fashion budget, I've changed it a bit. My income isn't the exact same every pay day. I work a part-time hourly job so it can vary quite a bit. I've decided to budget myself based on percentages. Sadly, only 15% goes towards fashion. Hopefully this will force me to really think about what I'm buying. Wish me luck!

Dress: Target
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Khol's
Headband: Forever 21
Earrings: Target
Watch: Fossil
Ring: Forever 21








16 comments:

  1. You always look amazing! 40 minute drive with no air? I would die! Haha but hey, a job is a job! I too am trying to budget myself right now on percentages but it is so hard!

    LOVE!, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and I adore that ring! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those upclose photos of you are so pretty! i love that ring :)

    brittany
    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey who said you need money to look good! style is whatever you make it and you look amazing!

    http://jadedsights.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the headband is super cute!! I love the ring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am all about your shoes, and your ring! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, headbands usually give me headaches!
    Glad you found a good one.

    Love your feather ring, it's so pretty!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! Following you.. Would be great if you follow me too:-)
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog!! and your header is outstanding !! i see so many crappy fashion headers but yours is really cool!!!
    Love your pics too! that headband and ring are too cute!! Great quality blogging! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good on you for budgeting like that - I'm just trying to cut down on the number rather than the amount LOL. The new headband you got is very cute too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous dress and great blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was definitely worth buying! This hairdband suits you so good! It wouldnt look so nice at my hair...Great post and I love the main photo of the blog!;)))

    Like your blog! Like it!Like it!Like it!))

    Xx

    Alexandra

    http://fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your ring!

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...