Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Casual Height

According to me,
it's so fun to wear monster heels when you're 5'2. These are the shoes I bought for only $6! Such a steal, in my opinion. I've been wanting a great pair of wedges all summer, but I could never bring myself to buy them because I wasn't able to wear them all summer (due to my ankle). But, I've been wearing heels a bit now. Testing the waters, you might say. So far it's gone well, but I'm going to work on strengthening my ankle so I can wear heels worry free.

Sweater: Forever 21
Shorts: Old Navy
Necklaces: Vintage
Shoes: Target










9 comments:

  1. Totally love your shoes!

    xoxo,
    http://fashiondollhousee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are beautiful! ...and beautiful shoes for $6?! great find!

    -renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures honey, you look amazing! I love your style, great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. only $6! crazy steal! and I am 5'3'' so i dig monster heals too :)


    brittany
    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fabulous, especially for only $6! Great find!

    Come by and enter my K. Amato jewelry giveaway if you like:
    just click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so cute! I love how easy wedges are to wear.

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...