Sunday, August 28, 2011

One Item Three Ways: White Shorts

According to me,
I have never gone back and compared outfits that I've posted about in the past. But today, I was slightly bored, so I decided to do just that. I ended up putting together "one item three ways" collections.
Here is the first of many; my favorite white shorts, in three ways that I've used them.


Left: Here I paired it with a simple gray shirt and this purple belt. I like the simplicity of it. Plus, I love to pair purple and gray together.

Center: On this day I wore it with one of my favorite tops. It's a crop top, but I tucked it into the pants and threw on my go-to high waisted belt.

Right: Here I went for comfort. I paired the white shorts with this indigo top. Like the outfit on the left, it has a really simple color scheme. But, the bag gives it a pop of something different.

What do you guys think? Did I remix my white shorts well?

8 comments:

  1. You did remix your white shorts very well! You could have be more experimental though, such as head scarf or statement necklace to make your whole outfit stand out.

    I like the middle outfit the best, very frenchy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the different ways you styled these white shorts, my favorite is the one in the middle :)

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the comination of colors and textures !!
    xoxo from spain love
    www.mrolez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. middles my fav. defs need to think about more accessories to compliment the entire outfit further but well done

    http://trulele.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look great! I give you props for wearing white! I wear it and always manage spilling something on myself.. Not good..

    Cheers! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!And your pictures are great!
    xx Tanja
    http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the styling, really cute blog hun!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...