Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Need for Novelty

According to me,
do you ever have those days when you absolutely can't find anything to wear? I go through periods lasting a week or two when I feel like my entire closet is full of nothing. It usually happens when a season is coming to an end and another is beginning. My head is full of all the new fall pieces coming out and all of my summer clothes look boring.
But, it's still summer. So I have to suck it up and make do with the clothes I have! Obviously my clothes aren't worthless and outdated, it just seems like it because I don't have any new fall stuff to keep me entertained. The sad part of all this is that I don't have the money to go out and buy fun fall stuff. I can afford maybe a piece or two, but that's about it. So hopefully I can style all of my clothes differently from last year so I don't feel like my closet is worthless.

Do you ever have days like that?

Skirt: H&M
Top: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil




11 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous - such a pretty skirt :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat, my closet is full but looks empty! I think it's because fall is coming, I also can't really afford many new pieces, I think I will hit the thrift stores for fall!

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt! and yes...I know exactly what you mean! I hate when I get tired of my clothes, haha..but then I love them all again so its okay
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, we all have days when there is nothing to wear!
    I do love that skirt though, I tried on the dress version at H&M and it only had one pocket. Not sure if that was intentional or not...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute! I like your blog! Keep it up!

    London Last Night

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol this is me almost every day.. I know I have a lot of nice things to wear but as soon as I open my closet I hate everything and tell myself that I have nothing! Love the look by the way...

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute skirt. and i love your hair! :)
    http://hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I know exactly what you mean! There are days that everything just looks so boring - even though when I purchased the item I was absolutely elated! Whenever I get into that funk, I try to remember how I felt when I bought it and why I loved it so much. And then I also take a critical look at my closet to figure out what those missing pieces are. This year, I've realized that I need leopard print flats: a classic print, pointy toe, and calf hair. It's going to take awhile to find!

    And your skirt is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...