Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vintage Cheetah

According to me,
this dress is great to wear on a hot day. Plus, I love these shoes! Cheetah is so fun.
So I've been budgeting my money really well. I've been saving to buy a bag from Fossil, but I really miss shopping! So today, I had a weak moment and went to Target. But, thank goodness I did! I bought a black blazer and some killer wedges; both were on sale! I'll try to post pictures of them soon.

Oh, and my grandma gave me a bunch of vintage earrings the other day. So awesome! There's a picture of all of them at the end!

Dress: Target
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Fossil
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: Vintage










7 comments:

  1. the leopard peep toes are adorable - and that dress looks like just what you need to fight the summer heat.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to the cheetah and yay for small cheating! haha I give you props for doing good on budgeting though!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i have those shoes! i am on a budget too and i haven't been shopping in FOREVER. i am holding strong, but i fear i will cave in when fall rolls around!

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: You must Visit my blog from Google.com. Only ONE click is asked and nothing else
    I will be very grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so girly! you are beautiful when you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. black and leopard are always perfect!!

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every lady should own a LBD!! i love urs,,it looks perfect on you...and a touch of leopard on ur shoes ..makes the whole outfit beautiful!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...