Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vintage Cheetah

According to me,
this dress is great to wear on a hot day. Plus, I love these shoes! Cheetah is so fun.
So I've been budgeting my money really well. I've been saving to buy a bag from Fossil, but I really miss shopping! So today, I had a weak moment and went to Target. But, thank goodness I did! I bought a black blazer and some killer wedges; both were on sale! I'll try to post pictures of them soon.

Oh, and my grandma gave me a bunch of vintage earrings the other day. So awesome! There's a picture of all of them at the end!

Dress: Target
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Fossil
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: Vintage










6 comments:

  1. the leopard peep toes are adorable - and that dress looks like just what you need to fight the summer heat.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to the cheetah and yay for small cheating! haha I give you props for doing good on budgeting though!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i have those shoes! i am on a budget too and i haven't been shopping in FOREVER. i am holding strong, but i fear i will cave in when fall rolls around!

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. so girly! you are beautiful when you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. black and leopard are always perfect!!

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every lady should own a LBD!! i love urs,,it looks perfect on you...and a touch of leopard on ur shoes ..makes the whole outfit beautiful!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...