Monday, April 25, 2011

So Quickly

According to me,
my freshman year of college went by so quickly. I had my last exam today, calculus, and man am I glad it's done. This semester was a lot of work. But of course, it's worth it. This year went by so fast, but it was a blast. I wouldn't change anything.
I apologize for not doing an outfit post yesterday; I had to study quite a bit for my exam. So today, I'm doing a makeup post. I wanted a natural, summer-esque look, so I chose the eyeshadow duo sunburst by Clinique. I also used a bit of Clinique bronzer, but not even that can mask my whiteness. I used Covergirl lip stain and layered a sheer gloss over it. What do you think?
Also pictured is the new perfume my sister got me from Victoria's Secret. The name? Very Sexy Now. A bit odd, but it smells great.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Click here to go to it.





Stay sexy, now.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful make-up and congratulations to your last exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make up, I love Clinique products and these look beautiful on you!

    www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!

    Xx
    www.theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, pretty look! Congrats on finishing your school year!

    Briggs
    http://shortsisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you eye color is very pretty!!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i wanted to enter in the giveaway the other day, but i don't live in USA! Mine is worldwide! that's for entering and good luck!

    A tip: it takes less time to the readers if you add the link of the places to follow you directly in the giveaway rules! = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so lovely! i love the third photo. oh, and congrats on your first year! college goes by FAST so enjoy it while you can!

    prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your eyebrows look very nice and so does your makeup and you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look good. Very natural look.

    I can't believe you're done with school already. Jealous.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your header! Nice post :D
    Love Lois xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Your Blog!! <3 -- XoXo Follow me Via blogroll.. Add my BLOG [ My Face Hunter - Fashion Blog ] in your list..i will add yours!!! thanks kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on finishing your first year! the first year is definitely the hardest... so good work!

    by the way, beauuuuuutiful lip color!

    -Renee
    http://bettycrockettrocknroll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...