Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Tank, Three Outfits



According to me,
any piece of clothing should belong to at least three outfits. This flowy black tank top with crochet work on the back serves that purpose. First, I would pair it with this patterned skirt (tuck it in!) and some brown sandals. It'd be an overall relaxed outfit, and a great mixture of neutrals. Next, I'd put it under this floral blazer with some simple cuffed shorts. It's a comfortable but somewhat edgy look. Pair that with bright colored sandals. Lastly, for a more daring look, wear the tank over these liquid leggings. Put on some killer heels, big bracelets, red lips, and messy hair, and you have an instant sexy but cool look.


IMGS: Forever21.com

4 comments:

  1. I like that rule - three outfits.. have to keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the outfits you have put together!

    Thankyou for the comment on my blog!
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat! Thanks for sharing. I love it with the floral blazer and cutoffs.

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...