Saturday, August 21, 2010

Music: Matt and Kim

According to me,
the music of Matt and Kim is addictive and fun. It's the kind of music that makes you want to get up and do something. I love to listen to it when I run or when I'm going to hang out with my friends. Besides their great music, they have a pretty neat sense of style. I visited their official website earlier today and grabbed some pictures that I liked.


They have such a fun and quirky sense of style and music. Their new single, Cameras, comes out August 31. Their new CD will bes released soon also. I went on playlist.com and picked my four favorite songs to share with you. Enjoy :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...