Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Long, Relaxing Vacation


According to me,
I was gone for quite some time, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I was vacationing up north for the past two weeks. I went to a few different lakes and beaches. They inspired me greatly. I brought my sketchbook and camera with me, thankfully, and recorded all of my ideas and what not. I won't post my sketches because I'm not very good at drawing haha :) But here are some of the pictures I took.


The sketches I came up with had a color scheme of white, cream, light pink, light blue, lavender, navy, forest green, and seafoam green. I incorporated a lot of wrap dresses, bows, v-necks, crew necks and strapless items. I really like what I came up with, but I doubt I'll ever get to sew any of it haha. I'm way too busy! I love these pictures though, I hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...