getting recognized by fellow bloggers is a very exciting thing. Angel from Fashionably Numb has awarded me with the versatile blogger award! I'm so thankful for it, and glad that he thought of me.
Along with the award, I'm supposed to provide a link back to the person who awarded me (click Fashionably Numb above to go visit Angel's blog), provide seven facts about myself, and give this award to seven other bloggers.
Here are seven facts about myself:
- I am currently a freshman in college at the University of Michigan and I plan to major in Biology with a minor in Spanish.
- I really love to read (not just magazines, books too). My favorite books include Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, 1984 by George Orwell, And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie, and The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.
- I want to travel to Africa and South America to photograph animals and perform biological research.
- I really love natural world documentaries. Planet Earth and Life (both premiering on the Discovery channel) are amazing. The films made by Disney Nature (Earth, Oceans, and soon to come Big Cats of Africa) are also breathtaking.
- My favorite item of clothing to wear is definitely the dress. So comfortable, and can be worn in any season. I love buying all different cuts, patterns, and designs and pairing them with an array of shoes.
- I absolutely love dogs. I have a chocolate lab and a brittany, who are the two most amazing dogs anyone could ask for.
- I love music (well, who doesn't haha). My favorite artists include Jack Johnson, Kings of Leon, Muse, Ke$ha, Weezer, and Matt & Kim.
And finally, I'm not going to award this to seven bloggers. I'm going to give it to three blogs I've recently discovered that I really look forward to reading whenever they post.
And they are:
I encourage you to go check them out!
Again, thank you so much Angel from Fashionably Numb for the award!
On another note, I'd love it if you could follow me on Chictopia, Fashiolista, Twitter, Facebook, or click the little hearts next to my pictures to add it to your inspirations on Hypeed. I would really love if you'd like me on Facebook; my page is only for my photography and I'm trying to get as many followers as possible. Thank you so much!!