Thursday, June 2, 2011

Olive Panther

According to me,
I wear this skirt+belt paring too much. But how can I resist? I love it. The skirt probably isn't the most flattering, but I really love the design of it. And this belt is one of my current obsessions, if you couldn't tell. I'm also wearing 3 new charm necklaces I have. Two were posted before, but the panther one is new. I didn't get the opportunity for a good close up, but I know I'll wear it again for you to see.
Oh, and here's a picture of me being bored while studying in the library :) haha

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Necklaces: Forever 21
Cuff: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
(I fall yet again to wearing so much from the same store!)





Stay charming (haha, it's a pun!).


14 comments:

  1. cute! love your necklace & belt:)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that belt! very cute!!!

    http://artofbeingcool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're cute! ^^
    Kisses

    http://bruh-correa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can never figure out to tie my belt like that, i need to zoom in on your photo! love the outfit :)

    --brittany--

    http://prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit looks smart but comfortable - perfect for being bored in the library!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    Andrea
    http://nomadic-mumblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great look, I love your necklaces :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I think we all have a style or piece of clothing that we obsess over and wear way too much.. Ah, I want to see a close up of the necklace!

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  8. nothing wrong with wearing the same combo over and over! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaw so cute!!
    love the necklace!!!
    good choice girl!
    hope you'll follow me so i'll do the same
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the belt + skirt pairing is so classic-looking! And actually an idea that I hadn't thought of...haha. I love it!

    And I wear a dress + cardigan almost every day. Now that is some repetition that I should probably apologize for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your necklace and belt are so cute!
    im following you now :D



    effysteff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like your skirt a lot!

    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...