Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pick Me up

According to me,
what's better than a little blog-browsing to ease the tension of studying for exams? In my opinion, not much. It's a great way to take a short break and get the brain goin'. Here's what's catching my eye right now.















These are from some of the blogs we all know and love. I can never get enough. But, the most inspiring lately has definitely been atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com. I love how she styles all of her outfits.

To all of you college fashionistas out there, good luck on final exams. Hopefully yours will be over soon too!

5 comments:

  1. I basically LOVE everything Blair from Atlantic-Pacific wears! Especially that gingham dress. To die for.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes in the third picture :) Lovely selections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome inspiration! I can spend HOURS browsing the blogosphere ; )
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choosing the best dress with you , you should have some really nice leather embossed hobo bags or the different style Black Leather Hobo Handbags at cwmalls with you , that's the best decision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great looks! I love that pearl and gold bracelet, so so beautiful.

    www.readydressedgo.blogspot.com

    hugs, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...