Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh Autumn

According to me,
this happened the exact same time last year. I refuse for it to happen for as long! I'm always swamped with work the fall semester of school. Last year, I didn't blog the entire semester. I haven't blogged in almost a month, sadly. But I will do my best to post throughout the semester!

What am I obsessed with for autumn?
Sheer tops, leather jackets, big scarves, shorts with tights, high-waisted anything, and neutral shoes. Of course I love to add a chunky watch and some statement jewelry. Here are a few pictures of items I'm lusting over:

Forever 21:


Zara:

ASOS:

Frassy Rags:


2 comments:

  1. i love all your fall obsessions! and i feel you sometimes you get caught up in life and don't have time to blog, but no worries, your blog will always be there when you have the time for it !

    brittany
    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorei seu blog
    lindas fotos
    ja estou te seguindo me segue também?
    beijo
    http://thecamilamorena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...