Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brown Boots, Three Ways.

According to me,
a pair of boots as cool as these should not be wasted on one season. I put together three looks that can be worn in the spring, summer or fall. My personal favorite is the middle outfit, with the shorts and dolman sweater. I am love how ankle boots look with shorts. The best thing about these outfits? They're all affordable. Don't forget to notice the amazing messenger satchel from urban outfitters. I want it!


Forever21 pocket dress
$18 - forever21.com

Tie back top
$40 - delias.com

Stretch jean
$45 - delias.com

Denim short
$35 - delias.com

Forever21 rubber ankle boot
$30 - canada.forever21.com

BDG handles handbag
$58 - urbanoutfitters.com

Forever21 tortoise shell sunglass
$6.80 - canada.forever21.com

Ella Solid Brushed Dolman
$15 - delias.com



Stay versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

According to you,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...